End of Season 2019-2020

After very careful due consideration, the Board has decided that the best course of action is to close the club for the remainder of the season effective immediately. We take the health and safety of our members and their families very seriously and given the continued risks presented by COVID-19, we feel closing the club is the most appropriate course of action. This also follows guidelines from Curling Canada that strongly urges all curling centres in Canada, both affiliated and non-affiliated, to immediately temporarily suspend all domestic sanctioned curling activities, until further notice, in light of the public health risks associated with COVID-19.

We thank you for your patience and understanding while we work through all issues arising from this decision.

Board of Directors